Pages

Saturday 27 August 2011

20th march 2011

Well this week am back at silksworth and am on a different peg from normal and its near the island since fish has been produced from there,


The rigs were simple this week and on both rigs used the simple tubing and leadclip system and both rigs were combi rigs and had two different bait setups. One rig I had 2 pieces of corn with a pva bag full of pva friendly hemp ‘n’ corn and on the other rig I had a vortex 16mm freezer boilie and attached to that was a pva bag full of crushed and whole vortex boilies, these boilies aren’t out yet but there from sticky baits and there still in field testing. This week I tried using two tactics to saee what would produce more, I put both baits in productive places but I only had line bites and the line bites were on the hemp and corn.
Overall I enjoyed the session but I would have liked to catch a fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment