Pages

Saturday 27 August 2011

27th march 2011

Well this week am back at silksworth in another peg again and this time hoping or needing to catch a fish, so many weeks without a fish is so dreadful so hopefully am going to catch a fish.

So tactics were pretty simple as always on one rod I had a leadclip sytem with tubing and on one rod I had a leadcore home made leader with a safety clip, on one rod I had a combi rig attached to a ½ vortex boilies and a ½ pink pop up boilie, and on the other rod I had a combi rig attached to a halibut pellet topped of with some fake yellow corn. On one rig the boilies rig I had non-stop liners. since I was fishing in a very snaggy part next to the reeds I had to be on the rods instantly or I would have had a very little chance of getting the fish out. This peg is not my usual type of peg because its quite open and is quite near a island and only a little under arm chuch were  am used to doing a big chuck.

Overall I never caught any fish but I did enjoy being out on the bank fishing and enjoying the wildlife and the view.

Thank you for reading this week’s journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment