Pages

Saturday 27 August 2011

3rd aprill 2011

This week I’m back at silksworth for a carping session, this week the weathers really choppy it changes from rain to hailstone to hot sun then to cloudy and I think this has put the fish of. This week I’m trying another peg hoping to get to know the lake really well and what I’ve found is in this swim theres a weedy big which I have sytayed clear of.
Rigs and tactics are simple and on one rod I had vortex boilies on the hair attached to a pva bag full of vortex boilies and on the other rig I had a combi rig with my special half and half boilies attached to a bag of pellets. But later on in the session I changed the first rig to a zig rig set up about 2 foot deep. On the lake there has been a big big roach break out and there is hundreds of them so people who are fishing for them are having a great sport but at the same time the carp are not feeding and this is a big downside because I want to catch a carp not a roach or rudd.
Through the session I lost 2 carp I was gutted but at least I had played 2 fish, on both rods they were at the island and I had non-stop line bites which ment I was on edge always. Also this session I got recognised as “laura from megatightlines” it made my day being recognised but it was embarrassed. although I caught nothing I enjoyed the session

No comments:

Post a Comment